In Anishinaabe’moowin sacred fire is called “Eshishkwe’tay” meaning woman’s heart referring to Mother Earth’s heart. I been hearing in ceremonies Mother Earth is ill that’s why we been experiencing strange weather this past winter and for many years. A woman shared her vision in sweatlodge about the sacred fire and spirit names. She said we need to make sacred fire and give spirit names to grandchildren and great grandchildren. This is the only way we will protect them. The dark spirit is afraid of sacred fire and Anishinaabe spirit name. On April 21, 22, 23, 24, 2017 light a sacred fire in your community. Pray, sing, smoke your pipe, make offerings to the fire. At the same time we will help Mother Earth get well.. A’how!
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings
Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online