Mother Teresa, Desmond Tutu and Dalai Lama are great spiritual leaders. It’s the 7 teachings (love-respect-honesty-humility-truth-courage-wisdom) they carry in their hearts that make them great. When you sent a message how you believe in Creator. It’s not what you heard or read from the bible that makes your message meaningful and powerful. It’s what you share from your own life experience and heart that’s makes it powerful. This is same when you want to walk the Anishinabe spiritual way of life.
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings
Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online