Your Anishinaabe spirit name is the key to spirit world. Everybody should have a spirit name it doesn’t matter if you are a Christian. In our language we say “Manidoo Esish’nikasso’win” They say Creator knows you by your Anishinaabe name. I remember my wife when she was grieving for her sister..she said “I went help my sister get to spirit world..she was given a spirit name by an elder who sits by the entrance of spirit world” I did the same for my late brother. Why do we keep believing the European way of life?… because we were assimilated by the government and churches. It’s hard to break free.. I know been there.
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings
Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online