Long time ago there was no burial grounds they say our ancestors are part of this earth we live in. Only the spirit travels back to spirit world when we die. We are given only one year to grief during that time we are required to do tobacco and food offering while our loved one is on spiritual journey. On anniversary date we are required to do a final feast and let our loved one go to let them live an eternal life. As years go by sometimes our loved ones will visit us in our dreams when we struggle or sick they will come to help us. When we experience that we are required to put tobacco and food in a bush to show our appreciation for their visit. I know people get scared when they dream of dead people…. nothing to be scared of….. A’how!
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings