Anishinaabe spirituality is unique it’s not made from a human being it’s not written but the natural laws are from Creator. Our spirituality is about living life on earth it teaches us who we are and where we came from. We are connected to the land and all of Creator’s creation. We learn as we grow the ceremonies were very important in child rearing. It taught everybody the sacred responsibility of Mother Earth. Today we are just like foreigners who don’t care about life.
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings