I remember from a ceremony about 18 years ago. A spirit came to warn us about a sickness that will affect all First Nation communities. He describe as “white snow” he said “it will cover all communities just like white snow it will be powerful sickness” Today I know he was talking about prescription drug abuse. He said only Anishinaabe will know the treatment to cure this sickness through the sacred lodge and herbal medicines. I believe suboxone and methadone treatment is not an answer. We have sweatlodge and herbal medicines that are more effective that can be integrated into our community suboxone and methadone programs. My thought this evening. A’how!
- Ronnie Beaver on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Ronnie Beaver on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Peetahpun Youth Conference in Mishkeegogamang 2014
- Elaine Campbell on Prescription Drug Abuse
- Joan on 7 Grandfathers Teachings
Who’s OnlineThere are no users currently online